top of page

Safe handling of magnets

Our magnets are small but very powerful. Please make sure to read the instructions below and follow them for a safe and long-term use.

  • Keep away from children (0-16 years). Magnets are not toys! They can cause severe complications if several magnets are swallowed; they can cause electric shock if tried to be put into a power outlet as they conduct electricity.  

  • Magnets could affect the functioning of pacemakers and implanted heart defibrillators. If you wear these devices we recommend that you do not use the magnets on the garments. 

  • Make sure you handle the magnets with care. When you want to separate them from each other, slide instead of pulling, it will be much easier and you will get used to it in no time. If not handled properly, your skin may get jammed between magnets, ouch!

  • Magnets are brittle and they could crack if they collide. Handle with care and avoid the collision of magnets in order to keep them for a long period of time.

  • A large amount of small magnets produce magnetic field. Keep magnets away from devices and objects that could be damaged by strong magnetic fields.​  

  • Remove all magnets when washing the garments and when composting.

bottom of page